Founded in 2006, Badoo is a popular social networking app with lots of features to keep users entertained.
Generally speaking, it is most often used for hookups, and it’s a great resource if you are looking for something casual.
Potential matches are categorized as either “Encounters” or “People Nearby.” As the names suggest, “Encounters” are individuals whose profiles closely match your own, while “People Nearby” is purely location-based.
Even though Badoo is known for hookups, there are people on the site looking for a long-term relationship. so you can still use Badoo for a dating site.
Many couples founded each other on Badoo that are still together, went off getting married, and have kids.
Badoo also has a mobile app available for IOS and Android devices so that you can take your online dating on the go with you.
- Active verification: when you sign up, one of the first things you need to do is verify your account.
- This is Badoo’s method for rooting out scammers and providing users with a more secure experience.
- Free messaging: Badoo is one of the most cost-effective apps out there. You can browse profiles and send messages without spending a single penny.
- But, as always, for the most streamlined experience, it’s best to go premium.
- Competition: the vast number of users (some estimates put the total at around 250 million!) means you might struggle to make your profile stand out.
- Young demographic: Badoo is targeted at a youthful demographic, which can be off-putting for older and less technologically minded users.
Badoo Key Features:
- Profile Score: once your profile is out there, other app users will be able to see and give it a rating which is used to determine the overall profile score.
- Lookalikes: this is an unusual and original feature- it allows you to see people who look like you based on your profile photos (which is a fun curiosity), as well.
Badoo is certainly easy to use, and the fact that so many of its features are free will no doubt make it an appealing proposition for many.
But remember, it’s not a great way to find a soul mate, and the preponderance of youngsters isn’t ideal either.
Having said that, it provides an opportunity to meet people who share your interests in a relaxed and secure environment.
What is Badoo used for?
Badoo is a dating social network site and app. Allow users to chat and meet new people around the world.
What type of dating site is Badoo?
Badoo is a dating site for all ages but mostly for people in their 20s.
Is Badoo good for dating?
Yes, Badoo is good for dating and meet singles like-minded people like you.
Which country uses Badoo the most?
Badoo is more widespread in countries like France, Brazil, Poland, Spain, Italy, and Argentina with over a million monthly users.
What age group is Badoo for?
Badoo is for all age group as long as your over the age of 18 years old.