Quite simply, eHarmony is one of the best dating sites there is.
Its also one of the most popular dating sites worldwide among those looking for a serious relationship, thanks to its scientifically ratified compatibility matching system.
The site boasts users from 22 countries, providing a comprehensive cross-section of different age groups.
And whats more, there is roughly a 50/50 split between male and female users. Design-wise, the user interface does everything right.
Its slick and easy. But of course, this level of quality comes at a price: you can sign up for free, but you wont get the full benefit of all eHarmony has to offer unless youre willing to part with a bit of cash.
You can fully enjoy eHarmony on the go with the app that is available on IOS and Android devices.
- High success rate: this site and corresponding app boast one of the most impressive track records of any dating service.
- They make the bold claim that somebody finds love using their services every fourteen minutes, and apparently, over 2 million people first met their partner on eHarmony.
- Very few scams: the intensive process for profile set-up effectively discourages scammers, and eHarmony also has a dedicated site security team to root out fake profiles.
- eHarmony Guarantee: if you are an active site user but you dont have any luck finding a match in the first three months of your subscription, the eHarmony guarantee entitles you to an additional three months membership free of charge
- Its NOT for casual relationships: if youre looking for a hookup, this may not be the site for you.
- Typically, eHarmony is geared more toward the marriage and commitment-minded. Thats not to say its impossible to find something a bit more casual, but the site is definitely focused on establishing an emotional connection between matches.
- Cost: if youre planning to upgrade your membership, this can be a pricy move.
- Subscription options range from $59.95 for one month to $179.40 for six months, making it one of the most expensive online dating services out there.
- Lengthy sign-up process: when creating your profile you will need to complete a questionnaire consisting of at least 70 (!) questions, which can be time-consuming.
eHarmony Key Features:
- Send a Smile: when you reach out to a match for the first time, you will have the option to send them a smile. Its a nice easygoing way to establish an initial connection.
- What If?: this is eHarmonys equivalent of Tinders swipe feature, which allows you to see a larger number of profiles and meet a wider range of people.
- Compatibility tab: many dating sites offer a variation on this, but eHarmonys is one of the most detailed.
- The extent of your match with another user is determined by such diverse factors as extraversion, social values, conscientiousness, and emotional intimacy.
eHarmony offers top-quality service and has a very high success rate, which is reflected in the pricing strategy.
But as they say, youve got to speculate to accumulate. The combination of effective compatibility mapping and a smooth user interface make this one a winner.
If you are serious about finding someone who shares your relationship goals then it might just be the right choice for you.