As online dating services go, Match.com is certainly one of the heavy hitters.
It’s been in business for nearly thirty years and has become a key digital resource for those looking for romance.
Chances are, if you are trying to meet new people, you will already be familiar with Match.com- it has one of the largest memberships in the world at nearly 22 million, as well as one of the most extensive online presences.
This is particularly handy for newbies to the world of online dating, as it means you are more likely to find a match with someone in your local area.
Match.com also have an mobile app available for IOS and Android that is free to download.
- Free membership: If you are unsure about whether to commit to a Match.com subscription, you have the opportunity to try out a few of the site’s features free of charge. Of course, this is limited- but it’s a good way to find out if this is the right service for you.
- Imaginative approach: Match.com makes a considerable effort to generate a spark between clients. They offer a range of online and real-world opportunities for you.
- Top-notch tech support: Match.com has some of the most robust security features, meaning you can rest assured that your financial details are in good hands. And if you experience difficulties with any of their features.
- Spam: Match.com has a tendency to bombard its members with emails.
- Auto-Renewal: When you sign up for a payment plan, it’s important to remember that Match.com uses an auto-renewal feature, meaning that once your subscription passes its expiry date, it is automatically renewed.
- No refunds: It’s notoriously difficult to cancel a Match.com subscription early and obtain a refund.
Match.com Key Features:
- Match Nights: Match.com has made the move beyond cyberspace and into the real world, giving you the chance to meet potential matches at in-person mixer events.
- Video dating: For safety and security, Match offers the chance to date in person, virtually!
- Enhanced search facility: It’s easier than ever to find “the one” thanks to Match’s search function which allows you to refine your criteria and filter accordingly, giving you the best chance of matching with the perfect partner.
If you are new to the online dating game, you could certainly do a lot worse than give Match.com a try.
However, before you take the plunge, you should definitely make sure you’re familiar with their terms and conditions, and that you know exactly what you are signing up for.
If you are not particularly tech-savvy, then Match.com’s user-friendly interface and proactive tech support should help to get you started.
And of course, the free membership is a nice way to familiarize yourself with the process before you make a financial commitment.
However, it’s best to make sure you are 100% ready to take the plunge before you sign up, as canceling your subscription early is not really an option.
Overall, Match.com clearly has a lot to offer- the 1.6 million success stories are a testament to that.
Play it cool, do your research, and you might just find the love of your life.