Seeking Arrangement is a site designed for sugar babies, sugar daddies, and sugar mommas.
In other words, it’s for older individuals looking to meet younger people for companionship.
If this sounds like you, chances are you are already familiar with Seeking Arrangement.
After all, it’s been featured in Playboy Magazine and The New York Times among various other high-profile publications. But what exactly does the site have to offer?
- Proactive tech support: the FAQs cover pretty much all the basics when it comes to troubleshooting, but if you’re still experiencing issues then the tech support team pledge to get back to you within 24 hours.
- Site design: the Seeking Arrangement site is a user-friendly and handy resource with robust design and streamlined search features.
- It’s very easy to modify your preferences to increase your chances of finding the perfect match near you.
- Large number of sugar babies: Seeking Arrangement is free to use for potential sugar babies. As a result, they actually outnumber sugar daddies four to one.
- It’s NOT for traditional dating: if you’re looking to establish a meaningful relationship, then try elsewhere.
- Cost: if you sign up for Seeking Arrangement as a sugar daddy, it’s going to set you back a minimum of $79.95 per month.
- That might seem like a hefty chunk of money, but of course, you have to remember that the side provides a particularly niche service, so you get what you pay for.
- Lengthy verification process: understandably, Seeking Arrangement is keen to guarantee the safety and security of all its users.
- But it’s important to be aware that elements of the verification process (including income verification) can take a while.
Seeking Arrangement Key Features:
- “Lifestyle expectation“: Sugar babies are invited to select a monthly income they are looking for from a potential sugar daddy.
- In turn, sugar daddies are expected to provide income verification to establish that the information on their profile is accurate.
- Gift list: Sugar babies can also provide a list of gifts they would like to receive, which can be a great way for potential sugar daddies to stand out from the crowd.
- Seeking app: Seeking Arrangement was launched in 2006, but it was not until 2017 that they released a mobile app.
- But now you can take advantage of all the site’s services on the go, too.
Quite simply, Seeking Arrangement is the best at what it does. In other words, while the world of sugar babies and sugar daddies is certainly not for everyone, if you think it might be for you then give it a try.
Sugar daddies and sugar mamas are eligible for a month’s premium service free of charge, which is a good way to ease yourself gently and decide if it’s the right option.
And even with the free version, you’ll be able to message potential matches.
The Seeking Arrangement team works hard to take the uncertainty out of the dating game- it’s a great place, to be honest about what you want.