In a post-COVID world, meeting new people is trickier than ever.
Whether you’re looking for love or simply companionship, you’ve probably heard of Skout- it’s a popular social networking app with millions of users worldwide.
Among its popular features are “Skout Points,” which allow you to purchase virtual gifts for other users. But is Skout all it’s cracked up to be?
Download the Skout app and meet new people who share the same interest as you around the world. The app is available for IOS and Android devices.
- Variety: the app offers a lot of different things to do. That includes fun games like “Blind Date” and “Shake to Chat,” which add an element of mystery to the experience.
- Easy registration: you can be up and running on Skout in less than a minute! All you need is an email address, and you can start browsing the site before your profile is complete.
- No verification: that means there’s a higher likelihood of encountering scammers and fake profiles.
- Young user base: Skout is very popular among teens, which can be off-putting for older demographics.
Skout Key Features:
- Skout Travel: this feature allows you to travel around the world (virtually), and meet new people from different locations globally.
- Backstage: if you’re feeling playful, Backstage allows you to hide your photos so that other users have to spend points to unlock them.
- When they do this, they are invited to rate your photos, which can be a fun way to start a conversation.
User critiques of Skout are a decidedly mixed bag, with a lot of criticism focused on the app design itself.
But if you’re willing to look past the flaws, it does include a range of features that can be handy icebreakers.
If you’re looking for romance, though, it’s important to be up-front about it- the site does not make it easy to differentiate.
Skout is a laid-back, pressure-free environment to socialize. But for long-term relationships and profound emotional connections, you might be better off elsewhere.