The online dating world is complex, and often our profiles are not a true reflection of who we are.
Zoosk is designed with that in mind, as it uses an intuitive “SmartPick” functionality to find matches based on your searches and activity on the site rather than any arbitrary preferences you indicate on a questionnaire.
This innovation generates more accurate matches, which correspond to our real-world personalities rather than our online personas.
Enjoy Zoosk on your mobile devices by downloading the free app for IOS or Android devices.
- Extra security: Zoosk offers a verification option which is a handy way of proving you are not a scammer.
- It also means that when you are matched with a verified account, you know for sure that it’s the real deal.
- Size: Zoosk certainly has widespread reach- according to recently released figures, they have over 40 million registered users worldwide
- Cost: just about every dating site and/or app offers costly premium features, but Zoosk’s seem particularly pricey.
- No free messaging: if you want to start a conversation with a match, be prepared to pay for a Zoosk subscription.
Zoosk Key Features:
- Carousel: this is Zoosk’s equivalent of Tinder’s swipe feature. It enables users to look at a range of profile pics and select “yes,” “no,” or “maybe,” and is a nice feature for more casual dating
- Zoosk Coins: you can use these to buy virtual gifts for matches, or to increase the number of messages you are permitted to send.
- You can buy these, or you may receive them as a reward for active engagement with the site.
Zoosk has a large number of success stories which indicates that its bold new approach to matchmaking works.
It’s secure and safe to use, and provided you are willing to part with a bit of cash for the subscription, it might just be the dating app you have been waiting for.